DoubleTree by Hilton Lawrence
200 McDonald Drive, Lawrence, KS 66044
To book your hotel, you will need to call 785-841-7077 to reserve a room. You will need to mention the group name KASFAA Conference and tell the agent you are staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lawrence in order to receive the special group rate of $109/night. Room block ends on March 22, 2019.
Check in time is after 4:00pm. Check out time is before 11:00 am. Requests for early check in or late checkout will be accommodated, as they are able, but not guaranteed.
Room rates do not include sales and occupancy tax. Hot breakfast is included for hotel guests.
- Convenient location off the interstate, only minutes from downtown and the University of Kansas
- The largest meetings and events space in town
- Lobby connectivity zone with computer workstations and printers
- Family-friendly facilities including a large indoor saltwater pool and whirlpool tub
- State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga equipment
- Two onsite restaurants - Heartlands Garden Grille and Boulevard Grill
What to do around here
You’ll find lots of things to see and do within easy reach of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrence. Explore vibrant downtown Lawrence, and discover eclectic pubs, seasonal events, outdoor concerts, farmers’ markets, festivals, galleries, and lots of shopping and dining options.
Pack a picnic and head to the tranquility of Clinton State Park, which features a beautiful clear lake, fishing and boating facilities, and attractive biking and hiking trails. Treat the kids to a fun, interactive day out at the Museum of Natural History, or visit the animals at the Prairie Park Nature Center. The Booth Family Hall of Athletics houses lots of exhibits, trophies and pictures, guaranteed to delight college baseball fans of every age.