To make a donation to support KASFAA, follow the instructions below. We invite you to visit this website often for the latest information from KASFAA and the world of Financial aid.
KASFAA is a nonprofit association of post-secondary institutions and agencies who are interested in promoting the effective administration of student financial aid in the State of Kansas.
Your donation will help:
- provide educational material to Kansas students to assist in the financial aid process
- offer consumer information on financial aid debt and alternatives
- provide Scholarships for students at Kansas schools
- offset expenses to train High School Counselors throughout Kansas
- support local charities and service organizations throughout Kansas
KASFAA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Mail your check payable to: KASFAA
and mail it to:
KASFAA – SMMS
1300 Sunnyside Ave Suite 350G
Lawrence, Kansas 66045
A receipt acknowledging your donation will be mailed to your return address.
Pay Using Credit Card
Follow the instructions for payment. There is no invoice or service charge for donations. In the description box, enter "Donation" and the amount you wish to donate in the Item Price box. Hit Update for a revised amount and choose a way to pay.
Thank you so much for your support of KASFAA!