To make a donation to support KASFAA, follow the instructions below. We invite you to visit this website often for the latest information from KASFAA and the world of Financial aid.
KASFAA is a nonprofit association of post-secondary institutions and agencies who are interested in promoting the effective administration of student financial aid in the State of Kansas.
Your donation will help:
- provide educational material to Kansas students to assist in the financial aid process
- offer consumer information on financial aid debt and alternatives
- provide Scholarships for students at Kansas schools
- offset expenses to train High School Counselors throughout Kansas
- support local charities and service organizations throughout Kansas
KASFAA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Mail your check payable to: KASFAA
and mail it to:
Pittsburg State University
Student Financial Assistance
Attn: Tammy Higgins re: KASFAA
1701 S. Broadway St., Horace Mann, Room 103J
Pittsburg, KS 66762
A receipt acknowledging your donation will be mailed to your return address.
Thank you so much for your support of KASFAA!